1. DEFINITIONS The following conditions regulate the sale of products featured on this website by our company: RAXI ROSS, MONTREUX | SWITZERLAND Website: www.raxiross.com
Customer: a natural person who is of legal age and who is not acting within the context of practising a profession or conducting a business, with whom RAXI ROSS concludes an Agreement. Order: an agreement between RAXI ROSS and the customer made for the delivery of one or more products, which RAXI ROSS accepted as such. Product: a RAXI ROSS product that RAXI ROSS offers on the website for sale.
2. APPLICABILITY Below, we invite you to review the terms and conditions that regulate the purchase of RAXI ROSS products via www.raxiross.com. These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed on the website by customers worldwide. RAXI ROSS reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. If you have any queries regarding the Terms & Conditions, please contact our Support desk.
3. ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
3.1. Availability of the service RAXI ROSS offers free worldwide shipping. Before placing an order on our website, please make sure that you are: - over 16 years old - a consumer and not a professional reseller
3.3. Refusal of order Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to process all the orders submitted to us, RAXI ROSS reserves the right not to accept your order for any reason. RAXI ROSS also reserves the right to cancel a Contract in the following situations, without the obligation to compensate the buyer for any losses other than a refund of the amount received from the buyer: - in exceptional circumstances that the product appears to be not available or not in stock after we have sent you an order confirmation - your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud; - we have reason to believe the customer is under 16 years old; - we have reason to believe that the customer is a reseller; - in the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information; - we could not deliver to the address provided by you; - due to an event outside our control (see art. 8: ‘Force Majeure’)
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
4.1. Value Added Tax (VAT) In case an order will be shipped to a delivery address outside Switzerland, the VAT will be on the customers charge, you may als be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected when the shipment reaches your delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that RAXI ROSS has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, RAXI ROSS cannot predict their amount. RAXI ROSS advises you to contact your local customs office for further information.
4.3. Guaranteed Price RAXI ROSS is not obliged to fulfil and/or deliver an order, in case of an error in the presentation of the product or an error in the wording of the specifications of the product and it should have been clear to the buyer that the error was a typographical error or in case it should have been clear to the buyer that in the circumstances at hand, it would not be reasonable to expect that the product could be available at the presented price level or with the presented specifications.
4.4. Payment methods RAXI ROSS offers a wide variety of payment methods. Our safe payment methods include, amongst others: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ApplePay, Bank Transfer. For all payments by credit, the charge will be made online, in other words, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial entity, once it has been confirmed that the data sent by the customer is correct.
4.5. Payment security In order to offer maximum security in the payment system, RAXI ROSS uses the secure payment systems of the leading financial entities in e-commerce. Therefore, all confidential data is transferred directly and in an encrypted format (SSL) to the corresponding financial entity.
4.6. Purchase limit RAXI ROSS does not permit the purchase of RAXI ROSS products for subsequent resale. Consequently, it is not possible to order more than 9 items at once. Customers who wish to make purchases in excess of this quantity are asked to contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will assist you in making the desired purchase.
5. DELIVERY Delivery of items purchased at our website will be carried out via the Swiss Post for domestic orders and our international partners for orders outside of Switzerland. In order to avoid any delivery problems (incorrect addresses, nobody at home, etc.), you must fill the address form correctly and it is advisable to leave a contact telephone number in the corresponding field. Once the order has been handed over to the carrier, RAXI ROSS will send customers a track and trace code, allowing them to track the order from their computer at any moment until final reception.
5.1. Delivery terms RAXI ROSS will try everything within its capacities to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms at the delivery address. The customer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; in case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order, due to an error in the delivery address (that can be attributed to the customer), RAXI ROSS cannot be held responsible for the (partial) loss of the shipment. In case RAXI ROSS needs additional information regarding a delivery address, the customer may be approached by us to provide additional information. A delay in the delivery may occur in case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed. All mentioned delivery terms (shipping days, delivery time in working days, shipment date etc.) on the website should be understood as estimated delivery terms and cannot be understood as final delivery terms or guaranteed delivery terms.
5.2. Damaged, incomplete or wrong product(s) In case a product has been delivered to the customer in damaged or incomplete state, the customer must inform the RAXI ROSS customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by e-mail. Subsequently, RAXI ROSS will properly deal with the matter at hand; the customer must always inform RAXI ROSS in the aforementioned situation(s) and wait for the instructions of the RAXI ROSS customer service team. A customer who returns a product in this situation at his own costs, without contacting and awaiting the instructions of our support team, cannot claim the costs he/she made at RAXI ROSS (nor hold RAXI ROSS responsible for the return shipment that took place without prior consent of RAXI ROSS). In case the customer receives a product that the customer did not order, the buyer must inform RAXI ROSS as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order). The customer must take care of the return shipment of such a product after receiving return instructions from RAXI ROSS and RAXI ROSS will bear the costs of this shipment and must subsequently take care of the shipment of the correct product to the customer.
5.3. Missing items In case the order that has been shipped or is being shipped by RAXI ROSS to the customer is missing, went missing, or in case the customer claims that he/she did not receive the order (despite information such as the track & trace data / carrier information, indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be started and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited, before any refund or re-shipment shall take place. The buyer must fully cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier. In case of a shipment that went missing as the result of an error by the carrier (and after the complaint procedure of the carrier has been completed), RAXI ROSS will first try to re-ship the ordered product otherwise refund the customer. In case a shipment has not been delivered at the delivery address (or pick-up point) of the customer after 14 days, the customer has the obligation to inform the RAXI ROSS support team by e-mail within 14 days.
6. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us under the condition that you are liable for any decrease in product’s value resulting from the usage of the product in a way beyond necessary to get to know the character, features and functionality of the product within 30 days of receipt by contacting email@example.com.
The period in which you may withdraw from the contract begins on the day when you or a third party indicated by you other than the shipper takes possession of the product. To withdraw from the contract you should notify us of your decision by making a clear statement declaring withdrawal from the contract. The payment will be returned to the card used during purchase.
Withdrawal from the contract may concern all of the ordered products or only a part of them. Posting the statement declaring withdrawal from the contract to us within 30 days of receipt is equal to withdrawing from the contract in the required period. the cancellation of the contract should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we will promptly send you an e-mail affirming delivery of the statement about withdrawal from the contract. If you adhere to the regulations above the contract is considered void.
The buyer is responsible for the return shipment of his/her order and bears all the risks related to the return shipment. RAXI ROSS advises the customers to return a product by insured shipment and in a sealed packaging. In case an insured return shipment goes missing, gets damaged or in case the reception of a returned shipment is denied (for example, in case no valid signature can be shown by the carrier), the customer then has the option to hold the carrier liable. The customer, as the sender of the return shipment, must start the complaint procedure for any issue that may occur with the return shipment. The customer must keep the (official, digital) receipt of his/her return shipment that contains the tracking information.
If you want to return an item, please re-pack the item in an unchanged condition. The customer is liable to damages that decrease the product’s value resulting from the usage of the product in a way beyond necessary to get to know the character, features, or functionality of the product. You can expect to receive your refund within 72 hours of your package return. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
We will return the payment to the card used during purchase. You are obliged to return the order promptly by posting it to us not later than 30 days after the day in which you withdrew from the contract. It is sufficient to post the items back to preserve the term. You are liable for damages that decrease product’s value resulting from the usage of the product in a way beyond necessary to get to know the character, features and functionality of the product.
The shipment costs for a return shipment within the trial period and the shipment costs for a return shipment for a warranty request or repair request (for defects occuring after the customer has used the product), are borne by the customer. In case of a revocation by the customer within the trial period, RAXI ROSS will credit the customer within 30 days after receiving the return shipment (no credit applies for costs of the return shipment). Any credit due as a result of a returned product, will be credited to the account that the customer used to pay the original order.
7. WARRANTY AND REPAIR RAXI ROSS offers a warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The two year warranty on a RAXI ROSS watch guarantees the customer that the product meets the standards of usability, reliability and durability. The warranty does not apply to: - damages as a result of inattention or improper usage such as scratching, bouncing, falling - failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification performed by a prior party without prior written permission by RAXI ROSS. - failure or damage caused by fire or water (all contact with water should be avoided) - Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. alteration of the color of the strap, scratches on the case and/or crystal and peeling of the plating on the case) - battery replacement, also during the warranty term In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, the customer can always contact the RAXI ROSS support team via email@example.com.
8. FORCE MAJEURE RAXI ROSS shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances beyond our control. As the release factor should be considered include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labor disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
9. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY RAXI ROSS will store the data entered by the customer in a file. The data will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the customer's order and will be stored as long as is necessary in order to deal with possible issues regarding the fulfilment of the order. RAXI ROSS guarantees that all personal data will be handled with care. The customer's personal data will not be shared with any third party, except for purposes of fulfilling the order or for repair purposes. RAXI ROSS is allowed to use the customers data to advertise products to the customer.
10. APPLICABLE LAWS Swiss law applies to all agreements and legal relationships between RAXI ROSS and the customer, regardless the country from which the customer places an order and regardless the country to which the order will be shipped.